After traveling throughout Vietnam for 90 days back in 2013, I thought I had already seen all of the must-see attractions in Vietnam. Boy, was I wrong! On my second visit to this beautiful country, I was in search of unique experiences, which is when I came across the Cu Chi Tunnels + Cao Dai Temple Tour. I must say this tour was probably one of the best combined tours I had taken around Vietnam.
The Cu Chi Tunnels – An experience not to miss
The Cao Dai Temple – Once in a Lifetime Experience
My final thoughts about this tour
I was very pleased with the way Hoi An Express handled the tour. They have thought of even the smallest details to make a tourist feel appreciated. The private air-conditioned van, small group size and the knowledgeable English speaking guide made for a comfortable and memorable day trip but what stood up for me the most, was the way with which Mr Loi presented the whole tour. Not only did Mr. Loi make the whole tour not only very entertaining, but also very educational. I probably learned more from him in one day than I learned from any history book I read back in school, all while having an amazing time.
Company InformationWebsite: www.hoianexpress.com Tel: +84-8-3547 0787 Price: VND 1,447,000+ per person
Disclaimer: We were sponsored by Hoi An Express to go on this tour.
- An Unforgettable Photo Shoot – Old Saigon Style
- The Shells Resort & Spa Review – All-Inclusive Spa Resort in Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Hotel Continental Saigon Review – The Oldest Hotel in Vietnam
- A O Show Saigon: A Fascinating Snapshot of Vietnamese Culture
- Exploring Cambodia’s Countryside with Khmer Ways
- Our Tour of Lamanai – Mayan Ruins in Belize